Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shameless product plug



OK... So I never do this, but I have to let you know about a product that has changed my life -- NEW L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara. The mascara REALLY makes short, sparse lashes look long and full. It is like false eyelashes in a tube! They also don't flake or smudge (I had it on for over 15 hours yesterday and still looked fresh!). They are a little freaky when you wash off (look like false lashes coming off in chunks), but it is totally worth it. They are officially out in November, but some big stores (Walmart) have them now I think. Try it!!

4 comments:

Nana said...

That is really good information for the one you inherited your "short,sparse lashes" from. It is great to have someone on the inside of the beauty world to keep the rest of us informed. Love you, Mother

The Gleasons said...

Ok...this is on my list!!! We're trying to cut back on spending, but...PRIORITIES...haha.

Miss you!!

Unknown said...

Kel - I have to agree with you 100% even though i have really long eyelashes to begin with. I love it!!!!

Barbara Eubank said...

I saw this on tv last night and was on the net to ask you about it. I had to take a peak at Oliver first. I am SO on the search today. Can't wait. Hugs, Auntie B/Aunt Gab